- Plan now for holiday giving.
- Write down three things that will make the holiday season a fulfilling experience for you - and decide now how to make those things a reality.
- Start doing the "Three Deep Breaths" practice three or four times a day, and begin your mornings with a stretching routine.
- Make a list of those family/friends whom you are likely to see/hear from over the holidays and who push your 'buttons'. Write down at least one good thing that they add to your life - memorize it - and keep it in your pocket to read just before you speak with them.
- Give yourself a gift - a real treat would be Tom Crum's Magic of Skiing or Magic of Golf program?
Friday, November 6, 2009
Recipe for a Stress-less Holiday Season
Earlier this week I sent out an emailing for Aiki Works about how to reduce stress for the holiday season. In case you missed it, I thought I would share the list here: